Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Zoo Fun

Steve was out of town last week so I decided I needed to take Sienna to do something fun. We called Tasia & Emma and invited them to to the zoo. We got there early in the morning so they had just fed the animals. We had lots of fun and I have to say going with Tasia is my perfect partner. We were in and out within an hour and a half...




When you ask Sienna what her favorite animal is that she saw, she says the Giraffes...


Riding the train... Sienna wanted nothing to do with me. She just wanted to sit by
Aunt Tasia!

I'm so grateful to have these two in my life. Tasia & Emma are so great and Sienna & Emma are so cute together. They will be in the same class & I hope they will be friends forever!
Emma was brave and would pose with the Animals. Sienna wanted nothing to do with them. I think we traumatized her when we took her to the rain forest cafe in Vegas.

1 comment:

Tasia said...

Thanks for inviting us we had lots of fun. Emma loves playing with Sienna even if they sometimes forget how to share with each other :)