Monday, November 16, 2009

Zoo

The baby Elephant was my favorite!
The Giraffe was eating the leaves out of this little boys hands. I kind of freaked out and would not let Sienna do it... I think this might have something to do with the fact that both her father & I are missing fingers... I just didn't want her to join this particular club yet!


We decided to take advantage of one of the last nice days of the year... We hit the zoo last week on the perfect 70 degree day... The only problem, I'm pretty sure the whole state of Utah had the same idea... It was packed! The new baby animals were so dang cute and Sienna had so much fun riding the carousel and train!

1 comment:

Tasia said...

Fun, fun, fun! It seems like it has been forever since we have seen you guys. Hope you are doing well. Maybe we can both make it to dance next week and see you then!