Friday, December 16, 2011

10.19.2011



 "Thunder Thighs"





Sadie @ 4 months
Weight: 16.25
Height: 24 Inches

-still wakes up about once a night but some nights likes to cluster feed all night.
- happiest baby in the world.
- I love the quiet time in the morning when your older siblings are still asleep and we get to chat for a while.
- I love that when your brother wakes up and if you are not in your bed he automatically asks "where's Sadie?"
- you wear a size 2 diaper
- you are wearing 6-12 month clothes and 12 month in Ralph Lauren that runs small...
-you will NOT take a Bottle which is totally making your mamas dating life suffer.
-you are reaching out and grabbing everything and I love the serious expression you get while examining things.
- you love your big sister and especially love it when she sings to you.
- you love bath time and start to fuss right on time @ 7:30 because you know it's bath time.
- I am so happy you joined our family... I feel like you complete us and I can't imagine not having you here...
- You have the chubbiest thighs I have ever seen... Your nick name is "thunder thighs"

1 comment:

The Preece Family said...

Staci - I haven't gotten on anyone's blogs in a year and a half...so I'm way behind here. But seriously, your kids are BEAUTIFUL. You need to get them a modeling agent ASAP! Little Sadie should be a BABY GAP model!! I'm not kidding! Hope you're all doing well and I'm slowly getting back into the blogging world (updating mine, etc) so I'll be checking back more often hopefully! :)