Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bear Lake 2008

Every year we head to Bear Lake with Steve's ENTIRE family... We look forward to this trip all year! Pretty much the entire campground is the Sargent family and it's so fun to spend time with everyone and have our kids play together. I knew Sienna would LOVE Bear Lake. When we dropped down into the Valley and Sienna saw the lake she just kept saying "The Pool, The Pool" My Nana & Grandpa let us borrow their trailer again this year, which totally saved us since it rained 2 out of the 3 nights. Thanks Grandpa Jack & Grandma Barbara for another great year at Bear Lake...



















3 comments:

McNeil Family said...

I can't believe how brave Sienna is around the water.. what's that all about? Oh yeah, Staci is her mommy!

Tasia said...

I love that all of the kids constantly have dirty faces in Bear Lake. Hopefully we will be able to join you next year. Also, I am so excited for the new little one!!

Kath said...

The kids and I are looking at your blog and Brookie keeps pointing to Sienna's pictures and saying "Nenna." It is so cute...she came up with it all on her own...she totally knows exactly who she is!