Monday, August 4, 2008

Cousins

I stole these pictures off Kath's blog... I just thought they were so cute and I haven't taken mine that I took to get developed... I think these two girls are so dang cute... Brookie is 6 weeks older then Sienna. I hope they have a lot of fun together... At this point they're not to fond of each other but that's just because they don't like to share anything and think that everything is theres... I wish little Haleigh could have been there... She even has the matching P'J's to go with it... We missed her. I hope these 3 babies will be best friends for life!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I have two neices the same age as my Elsie...we call the 'the triplets'. It will be so fun to watch them grow up together!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Rick and I both have cousins our exact age and we totally love it! We have always been best friends with them, and still are. I know that Brook, Sienna, and Haylee will always be best of friends. How fun.

michelle said...

okay I am kinda freaking out cuz, Brooke looks alot like Sophia. That is so weird. That is the best to have cousins close in age.

Team Huffaker said...

Cute kid! I am so glad you blog. We need to get more of the family doing it...

Kath said...

I love those little girls...and I wish Haleigh were there, too!