Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July Wrap Up


I can't believe that July is over... I'm not going to lie, I'm a little sad that it's come and gone and I'm not really sure where it went. Next week is Bear Lake and then the summer is OVER! I'm always so excited for Bear Lake and so sad when it's over! July has been really fun and busy. I just decided to do a Mass Post because I just found the cord to the camera and I didn't have time to split it up. We went to Parades, Auctions, had Camp fires, played with cousins, Unpacked the kitchen (yep, that's all we've got to) and had many dinners with Mee-mah & Grandpa. Actually since moving into the new house we have eaten dinner with them every night. It works out pretty great, we take turns cooking and sit on the back porch, enjoying the view and the company. I took Sienna to get her pictures taken today. She was a little grumpy but i'm hopeful that a few turned out good. That little stinker is getting so dang big! My sister sent me a few pictures that she took when Sienna was about 3 weeks old and I just can't believe how tiny she was. Where does the time go??? My baby girl is getting so sassy and so demanding. She is the best part of my day. She is learning so much and the child NEVER stops talking.

My white trash daughter, helping wash the car

I Love Porter's face in this picture!
The Boys going Fishing
Poor Cody, every time the fishing is really good my dad calls Cody to get up here to go... Without fail, it's just not as good by the time Cody makes it up from Vegas!

We took Sienna to Seven Peaks. When we first walked into the park Sienna saw the wave pool and took of running yelling "The Pool The Pool" It was a NIGHTMARE trying to get her to actually put her swim suit on to go into the pool.
Waiting for the waves
First time eating Dippin Dots

Kamas Parade
She really got into this parade
Waiting for the next float
At one point during the parade she decided to sit in the middle of the road to eat her candy!
This was the reaction when her daddy made her move
Starting the camp fire
Slapping daddies Butt... (Wonder where she learned that???)
Love this picture... Chilling with Grandpa in the backyard!


6 comments:

Billie Sue said...

Hey neighbor! I've been happy to see vehicles up there and know that it's you! That little girl is still the cutest little Sienna Sue ever! Seriously!

Kim said...

Looks like you had a fun-filled July...I can't believe it is over too...but I am counting down the months...so one more month gone means one less month being pregnant! You little gilr is such a cutie...cherish these years..before you know it your baby will be almost 7!!! That is what I am dealing with right now...where does the time go???

Giselle Rasheta said...

I love July in Kamas. It looks like you guys had a blast, too, and I agree that it went by to quickly. I'm glad to hear you're moving in after getting everything fixed up! Love that little girl...she's such a cutie!

michelle said...

I am still in june I swear! I can't believe that summer is almost a goner. Your lil babe is so cute! I can't believe how fast she grew. It is fun to see her and Sophia where there milestones are / since there only days apart. and i had to laugh , cuz me and u love to shop and old Navy, Soph has the blue star dress too. Anyway hope your lovin your new place.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Whew, sounds like you had a fun and busy July. That is what summer is all about; fun, family, and food!

The Preece Family said...

Staci - where did you get Sienna's dress? It's DARLING!! I love it - and I LOVE the pics. Looks like you had a busy month with all the holidays! Also, how fun that the cousins are the same age. They'll be bff for sure --- I know for a fact that cousins can be best friends for life! :) Also, it was fun seeing you at the drugstore. Hopefully we'll run into you again soon!