Friday, July 4, 2008

Nicki's Wedding

The Cute Bride. I have to say that Nicki looked absolutely STUNNING!
Kissing Cousins~Ryan would go to hug Sienna and she would just kiss him.
Sienna LOVES Ryan!
Savana & My Baby Girl


Pretty Girls
How cute are these kids? I LOVE how Sienna is just grinning at Haleigh. SO CUTE!!!

Porter decided to put the swim diapers on his head. These three kids had me laughing so hard. Porter thought this was great because with it on his head he didn't have to cover his mouth when he coughed.

I love this sweet boy!!! He provided the best entertainment of the day.
Thanks Lisa & Greg for the pictures.

4 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Yes, Nicki did look beautiful - and so happy. But those kids almost stole the show...how could they not with so many of them running around being so cute? I was glad to see all your family's kids all together in one place for the first time so I could really get to know them a little better and stuff... Sienna is seriously so so cute. Thanks for chatting with me at the wedding... I really enjoyed talking with all of you.

Anonymous said...

How did you ever get those little piggies in her hair. OMG! What a cutie. All the girls were darling. Where's Brookie? What cute dresses. I hope it all went well!

Love ya! Robyn

The Gunnerson Family said...

Beautiful bride...and kids! Isn't it so fun to have your family together and watch as your kids become friends as well as cousins. What a fun time.

The Preece Family said...

What a gorgeous bride! Looks like a beautiful day and little Sienna is such a doll! I love her dress...she looks darling in those piggie tails too.