Friday, September 26, 2008

Sienna and her Bampa...


Before it turned off to cold we took Sienna out to the River to play a little... The boys went fishing, the girls went swimming...


The best Grandpa Ever!!!

We started off with clothes but quickly had a naked child on our hands...

We lived in Oregon for 4 LONG years... I am so grateful I made the decision to move closer to home to have my parents be such a big part of my daughters life!!! You can't get this time back, you have to jump at every chance to make them a part of your life... If you don't... Well your just pretty stupid and completely SELFISH!!!

The best part about living next door to my parents....
Going fishin with Bampa
Having dinner every night with them... (We trade off who cooks...)
Riding the 4-Wheeler with Grandpa
Helping Grandpa feed Colie
Having Mee-Mah teach her "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
Seeing my baby girls face light up every single time she see them!!!
The coutless memories we are making
Going to church every week and having Sienna run up while Grandpa is teaching Sunday School playing peek-a-boo with the entire class... (Not a shy one!)


6 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Ah man, I just tried to comment and it didn't work. Try #2: What a lucky and beautiful little girl to be so close to her grandparents. I am so happy for you that you are finally back home and loving life, and I'm definitely hoping we can do the same before our baby gets too big!!!

Kath said...

Sienna is so dang cute. She cracks me up. I can just picture her playing peek-a-boo while grandpa is teaching. We are so excited to come up...we miss being around family...the kids love everyone so much and are always LIVING for our next trip up to see cousins and grandparents. We will have to party. I mentioned to your landlord that you need some trim and stuff put up - man you have a crappy landlord. Seriously? What is wrong with landlords today?

The Gunnerson Family said...

Ditto to all you have to say about living in this beautiful place next to wonderful grandparents!

Tasia said...

You know what we were talking about on Cam's birthday...OUCH! Love the pictures, you are a better mom than me, I won't let Emma near the river since I think it is too cold!

Chelsea Johnson said...

I am definitely jealous that she gets to have such a close bond. Hopefully one day we can move back and my kids can share those same kind of memories!

Holmes Family said...

We are truly jealous of how close you guys live to your mom and dad. Any chance Chris could come work for Steve? J/K We miss Utah so much and seeing you guys. It's been almost 6 years for us, and we know family is the most important thing in the world. Take care, Jess