Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog Stalking

I LOVE blog-stalking!~
I love finding new people!
I stumbled upon an amazing blog a couple of months
ago and have been stalking it ever since.
This little family has gone through so many trial and heartache
& I swear they are the most loving and forgiving people on this planet!
There has been so much stuff that has gone on over the past few months
in my family and after reading this touching post last night, I literally went
& got my baby girl out of her crib & rocked her for over an hour! Just to
be able to hear her breathe and smell her sweet skin was such a blessing!
Lacey, the blog poster has taught me such an amazing life lesson!
I am going to try and be more like her, more understanding and loving and I am
purging all the negativity out of my life, no matter how hard it is to do!

4 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

Thank You so much. That was such a sweet thing to say. You are welcome to blog stalk on my blog anytime. Your family is so cute. Your little girl is about the cutest little thing ever!!!!

Blanchards said...

I am going to kill you Stac...I was up almost the whole night reading these random people's blogs and crying my eyes out! Some of them were so touching but still!...I am mad at you. I love you though, Rach

Anonymous said...

So now that I know that you blog stalk, I guess I can admit that I blog stalk you. I check you out every so often. By the way, your little girl is absolutely adorable.
I read this blog that you linked to, and it is an amazing story, it made me bawl. Especially since I just had a baby about 6 weeks ago, and our doctor was worried about her. Everything was fine with her, but it may not have turned out so good. So thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh I found you through, Michelle Jensen's blog. Just so you know.