Monday, December 29, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Grandma Jill had a Christmas party the Sunday before Christmas. She was nice enough to invite her adopted kids. Sienna had a blast and was re-introduced to Ho Ho... She did a lot better then I thought she would. She didn't really LOVE him, but she didn't cry. It was a great party... Thanks Grandma Jill...

Sienna has really warmed up to "Sweetie"




I just love this picture of Emma...





Alyssa wanted NOTHING to do with Santa. I felt so bad for her. She hid from him the entire time.


2 comments:

Tasia said...

I am glad you had a picture of Emma, (which by the way I don't think looks much like her :) Cause her mom didn't take any, oops!

jill said...

I loved having ALL my family,
Thanks so much for comeing and thanks for letting Sienna party with us on New's Year. I had the best time ever. (I will get you pics)
Love ya all,
Gma Jill