Monday, December 1, 2008

What was she singing???

Thursday is my 10 year wedding anniversary!!!
Tonight I fell in love with my husband all over again...
He was upstairs letting his daughter paint his toe nails...
I feel so lucky I have them both!
AND...
I've talked the Hubby into taking me to Kauai...
Less then two months away... WOO WOO!!!


On a side note, Sienna was in the bathtub tonight singing-
Is it bad if you're almost two year old is singing
"Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, womanizer You you you are, you you you are, womanizer womanizer womanizer baby???" She repeated it perfectly!
Maybe Britney Spears is something I need to put on the back burner for awhile...
After the whole Bitchy Bitchy Spider thing, I have got to get them BOTH on video...
Priceless...
I better break out the Childrens' songbook C.D.'s I bought!

7 comments:

jill said...

Congrats on your wedding anniversary!! how wonderful. You have a wonderful family, glad I am part of it.
love ya all,
Jill

McNeil Family said...

Holy cow, 10 years!? Congratulations. That Britney Spears sure has some catchy songs. I can't stop laughing that she can actually say "Womanizer". Hilarious! You will have to get that on tape. My cousin's little girl was singing "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me." That was when she decided to stop listening to the Pussy Cat dolls.

Kath said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard! I can't wait to see her (and you!) Steve is such a good daddy. I love watching him with Sienna. She is a lucky little girl - I think she has the best parents ever!

michelle said...

You lucky girl you! Swing in and give my little sis a hug for me when you go! That is so cute! She is getting so Big!

Kim said...

Happy anniversary!!! I hope i can get my hubby to take me back to Hawaii for our 10 year!!!

K Judd said...

time goes way too fast-congrats on the big 10!!!

Seth Winterton said...

Oh she's so cute!!!