Saturday, May 30, 2009

Help Please...

I had Sienna's pictures taken with her Grandpa Jack this week. Emily Walton the photographer did the most amazing job anywhere... Please go take a look at the gallery and let me know your favorites... AND if you haven't had your kids pictures taken with their grandparents, DO IT! I promise Life can change so fast, too fast as I have witnessed this past week. You can't get this time back. I cried looking at these pictures because I know I will treasure them forever... My baby girl is so lucky to have such amazing men in her life!!!!

Go to: www.barnwoodphotography.com
Click on Client proofing
Password is: Sargent

Let me know your favorites. I can't decide which ones I want for the fathers day present...

And, you need to call Emily and book an apointment, I promise you won't ever regret having these pictures. I'm so lucky we spent a week in Kauai with my Nana & Grandpa this past Januray, I have looked at those pictures a lot this past week and they just make me smile every time I look through them... Visit her blog HERE & see other pictures she's taken. She's AMAZING!!!

11 comments:

Mandy1 said...

I loved all of them. One of my favorites is Sienna walking about shoulder level with your grandpa looking up at her. He looks so proud. Good luck choosing she is beautiful.

Nicklepickle said...

I LOVE # 449 and 454.. So Cute!

Tasia said...

So the one with Uncle Paul is way cute, especially since he is her favorite. What a cute idea to do them at the Sawmill. I think I like 409 or 410, but they all turned out way good.

Ashley Bogard said...

Okay here is my list (there are too many cute ones)
408, 411, 413, 415, 426, 440*, 449, 425, 453, 454*, 455*
The starred ones where some of my favorites. She is too stinkin cute!

jill said...

I love the one with Sienna coloring/makeup? on Grandpa Jack, 449-450 so cute. Of course I love the one with Paul. So many cute ones hard to pick.
The mill is amazing in these shots, never looked so good ;-)
Great idea.
love ya

Webster Family said...

So darling! I love the ones with the lipstick. She did a great job. I am jealous!

kara said...

I feel like a stalker giving you my opinion! But I loved these pictures! They are so great. I loved the one with Jack holding her hand while she balanced on the log. So cute!

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Ok so they are all pretty much amazing and most of them had me in tears. I love them all but after all who couldn't because Sienna is the most adorable little girl ever.Sorry I know I am not much help but whatever ones you choose will be perfect.

Team Huffaker said...

Oh my heck I love those pictures!!! They made me cry looking at them! I really liked 406, 408, 409, 453, 454, 457, 417 :), 449, and I loved, loved, loved #448 with all of them. How do I get a copy of 427 and 434 of grandpa? What a cute idea!

McNeil Family said...

Ok, I couldn't even pick. That was an amazing idea... and so cute. I think you should just get them all... you know someday you will want them.

McNeil Family said...

I so want to copy you, by the way.