Monday, May 11, 2009

We are going Green...





We've been really busy working outside the past few weeks. Ever since we lived in Oregon, we got a little spoiled with fresh vegetables... So.... We are building a greenhouse. My dad and Steve have been working really hard! This was taken last week and they have the roof on now and it's looking pretty good. We hope to have everything planted by this weekend... We had to go steal a few pieces of wood from Grandpa Jack's mill last Saturday... Man that place is mud heaven for kids!

1 comment:

McNeil Family said...

You are the nicest mom ever. I am going to have a little girly man on my hands because I just can't let Evan touch any kind of animals or mud. (Or play with his cute toys for that matter.) Allen told me that I need to let go a bit because he is a boy, but I think it might be impossible for me. Plus Allen has dander and hair phobia so our child doesn't have a chance. Oh man, we are the worst parents ever.