Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day Of Dance Class






Sienna has been so excited about starting dance class. We went to an open house two weeks ago and now every time we drop down the roller coaster hill, Sienna informs me that there's my dance class. The day finally arrived when she got to go. All day she kept asking if it was time to go yet. It made for one long day! She looked so cute in her little outfit that I had already washed 3 times due to grass stains and dirt all over it. She didn't want to take it off the whole weekend. I think she did okay. I didn't stay because I knew she would be horrible if I was there. I later asked another mom who was there how she did and she said she was pretty much all over the place. I hope she will learn to listen a little better, so she doesn't get kicked out of dance class.

4 comments:

jill said...

How adorable! She will be great, all little girls are 'all over the place' in the beginning. I think she will be fine. It helps that her friend Emma is there. Oh wait that may be why she was all over the place ;-)
love ya

Chelsea Johnson said...

Oh man, I need a girl so she can look so adorable in a little dance outfit, just like Sienna!

Gennifer said...

You're such a good mom, getting pictures of this! I'm sure she'll love looking at them over and over.

P.S. Thanks for adding me. :)

Kath said...

That is the cutest little dancer I have ever seen! By the way, do you love how behind I am on my blogging? 5 MONTHS!!!! Niiiiice.