Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer's coming to an end...

I can't believe its the end of August. I swear this was the shortest summer I've ever had... Over the past few weeks we have been cramming in as much outdoor activity as possible... I know that once baby brother get's here, I (the paranoid mother) will not be leaving our house and not allowing any kids inside our house due to RSV. SO... I have to make up for the long winter that is coming. We decided to take a trip over to Park City to hit the Alpine Slide. It was a perfect day and Sienna has so much fun! I wasn't unable to ride down the slide with them but I was able to capture her face coming down the hill. Steve said she did pretty good on the ride up the mountain, but by the time she had been on it a while decided that she wanted her mama. Once they hit the slide I think she forgot about me, and just wanted more of the slide. She kept saying wee all the way down and there were two spots on the slide that were a little steep and so she leaned back and held a little tighter to her daddy during that time. It was so fun being outside on a beautiful day, enjoying our local community. It was nice because most of the kids were back in school so it wasn't too touristy. After the slide we hit the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory. Sienna chose a caramel apple covered in M&M's... It was kind of nasty but she loved it. Oh how I wish this weather could go on forever! It's going to be ONE LONG WINTER!!!


This was a picture of them looking at the great swimming pool and the Marriott Mountainside resort. We love that pool and Sienna kept asking Steve if she could go dive into the pool





No comments: