Monday, August 10, 2009

24th of July

The 24th of July we spent in Kamas at the "Kamas Fiesta Days" It was really fun and Sienna loved the Parades. She was in the kids parade on Saturday morning but she was more interested in eating the candy, instead of throwing it. Everytime I saw her she was eating candy. I decided to be crafty and made Sienna & Alyssa Patriotic TuTu's. Let's just say it's a good thing Emma decided, at her moms suggestion to not be in the parade. I'm pretty sure making two TuTu's at the same time is my limit. But at least they looked cute!


A 10:00 a.m. Parade for this baby girl is just way to early!!! When your normal wake up time is 10:30 she just did not like this.
I hope this cheese smile ends soon...



My dad was in the Parade for Hard Core Fitness. I wish I would have got a picture of him actually working out on the float... As much as it hurt when I went to this place, I kind of miss it... JUST A LITTLE:)


No comments: