Monday, August 10, 2009

Bear Lake 2009

Nothing cuter then a 2 year old wedgie...



Riding on the "little boat" with Daddy.
Cameron caught a frog. Sienna decided she wanted to hold it. When Steve brought it over she proceeded to scream like a little girl and run away. I was actually quite proud... I want her to be a little girly!


Sienna didn't stop ALL day... She ran and played and swam and then crashed at night.
Sleeping on the Banana Pepper.

We took our annual Bear Lake Trip at the first of August. I was so excited and it was one of the best years yet. Sienna loved it this year and it was so fun for her to play with all of her cousins. She played so hard and by then end of the day would fall asleep in about 2 minutes. We look forward to this trip every year and can't wait until next year. When we left, every lake we passed she would ask if it was Bear Lake. She finally fell asleep and when we were dropping down into Bear Lake I woke her up to show her the lake and she got the biggest grin on her face. I'm glad to know this baby takes after her mama and love the water as much as me.

1 comment:

Tina said...

There are so many things about Utah that I miss, but Bear Lake definitely makes my top 5. I love that place, my family makes the annual vaca there too and I miss it so much! Looks like so much fun, I love Sienna's swimming suit.