Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Sienna Facts...

We had a photo shoot at the office for Office Promotion stuff... She was the best little model and did everything that Emily asked of her. She loved posing in the glasses and now whenever we come to the office she asks if Emily is coming to take her pictures. I think they turned out SO cute... I can't wait to put them on our website and send out mailers.





New Facts about Sienna @ Age 2 1/2 years old...

She is sleeping all by herself in her big girl bed... (She did really well the first week, after that we play the get out of bed 10 times for random things. Her new ploy is to ask daddy to come "nuggle" her in her big girl bed... He falls for it everytime - SUCKER!)

She is potty trained!!! YEAH!!! This has brought on a whole new round of funny things that she has said.

Now being potty trained she feels like this is a new way out of going to bed. She will insist on going down stairs to go to the bathroom at least 3 times during the going to bed process. Keep in mind she has her OWN bathroom in her bedroom!

She has made Grandpa Seth VERY PROUD by repeating several things that he has taught her... For Example...
-Spider spider on the wall,
don't you know that you might fall.
Don't you know that walls been plastered,
Get OFF that wall you Stupid....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Spider...
Yeah, I almost had a heart attack the first time she said this thinking the last word would turn out different...

AND...
Over the bridge across the lake, a mile a minute she has to make, a terrible snake with flaming eyes, that wiggles and waggles across the ties. Cinders falling with fiery flames, the tunnel is coming to swallow the train.
Goodbye Goodbye tomorrow will come again.
***This is an old family favorite. Keep in mind that she has to say it really fast like an auctioneer***

AND...
There was a little house in the middle of the woods,
by the window an old man stood.
Along came a bunny hopping by,
knocking at the door...
HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME (in the highest pitch voice ever)
he said, or the hunter will shoot me dead,
come little bunny come with me,
happy we will be...

She is still pretty ticked that the baby is the boy! She still tells everyone that it's a sister and insists on calling baby brother "Elpahaba Jack Jack"

Every time I leave her to go somewhere she asks me if I'm going to the "baby doctor" Do you think I've warped her thinking or what?

She "NEEDS" Everything...

When I ask her to do something she has started telling me
"I don't have too..."

She has learned that when she gets in trouble, to ask for the opposite parent that is punishing her...

She LOVES her new cousin Baby Maddox. She pretty much asks for him once an hour during the day. Then after asking to go and see him she follows with "he's so cute" Let's hope she keeps this going when her own baby brother gets here and she realizes he's staying.

We went to take her swimming two weeks ago on a Saturday night. When we got there they were just closing the pool down but kids were still swimming. When we told her they were closed she was TICKED!!! Everyday after that she continued to tell me "remember we went swimming and they were closed?" Well, yesterday we drove past the pool again and she asked me "should we go yell at them for closing the pool"

She tells me daily: "mom remember nana's not sick anymore, Grandpa Grant took her home." If only this were true.

She calls thunder, flounder. And anytime she hears it she remind me that "we don't like flounder"

If she's doing something that you tell her not to, she tells you "it's okay" or "I'm fine"


10 comments:

Tasia said...

I want to see what she would say if you stopped to yell at the people at the pool. I am sure she would give them a good lecture, I would love to hear that!! Tell her to come visit Baby Maddox anytime she wants. He loves her!

McNeil Family said...

What a funny girl! I almost called you yesterday to see how things were going... but I know everyone is more busy than me. Love to hear cute stories about that cute baby girl.

emily said...

I'm glad she likes me. :) She does have quite the personality! I'll be excited to read her "quotes of the day" one day...

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

I love it that Adilee isn't the only child that talks back to her mom and begs for the other parent when she is in trouble. I have also taught Adi the bunny song and she LOVES it. We sing it all of the time. I can't believe how cute Sienna is and how big she is getting we need to get our girls together soon. I have a feeling these two could get into some real trouble together.

jill said...

Absolutely LOVE the pictures, Emily is amazing but then the subject was a doll! Seinna makes my pictures look good.
Love ya tons,
Gma Jill

Team Huffaker said...

What a cute idea to have her pictures taken at the office with Steve! They are adorable!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Did I miss something along the lines somewhere about you being pregnant? Congrats! That is so exciting! Boys are tons of fun and I'm sure this little guys will be amazingly adorable!

Sienna is such a doll and sounds like one funny girl!

Kim said...

Those are some super cute picts!!! They ll make great flyers!!!

The Preece Family said...

Those pictures are darling! What a cutie pie...

Allie said...

K that spider on the wall one had me laughing out loud! And I LOVE that second picture of her inthe office!