Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baby Boy Sargent!!!



So, now that I am half way through this pregnancy I'm feeling pretty hopeful that I might actually hold onto this one... We had the BIG ultrasound yesterday and there was no denying that this baby is ALL BOY!!! Sienna's not too sure how she feels about a "baby brudder" she wanted a baby sister to name "Elphaba" Now, she seems a little excited because she can name him Baby Jack Jack, off the incredible's. It's been a pretty non-eventful pregnancy besides the few freak outs I've had thinking the heart had stopped beating... BUT after the last freak out we caved and ordered a Heart Doppler so we didn't have to bug my poor doctor with my constant panic attacks.
The official due date is Christmas day but he's measuring a little small so it's been pushed back to the end of December. We are very excited and can't wait to meet this little guy. I'm just hoping it will slow down a little bit, this pregnancy is going way too fast!!!

13 comments:

Kath said...

Happy! Happy! Happy! We are so excited. Congrats and we can't wait to snuggle him!

Aimee said...

Yay! :0) Stac I am so happy for you guys. Sienna will be a great big sister. I am glad to hear the your pregnancy is going well. Congrats! Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Tasia said...

Max is so excited for his new buddy. Don't worry, Sienna will come around to the brother thing. We had the same issues with Em. I think you are the only woman in history to say the pregnancy is going by 'too fast'. Glad to know you are still feeling good. I am excited for your doppler, you will have to keep it around in case one of us ever get pregnant again!!

Webster Family said...

staci i am so excited for you and steve. that is so much fun for you and your little family....it's about time:) let me know if there is anything you need. we should go shopping sometime...boys are hard to buy for, especially compared to girls! there just isn't quite the cute selection! congratulation!!!!

Ferrin Family said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope everything goes well for you!!!!

Natalie Clyde said...

I am thrilled for you! Sienna will be the best big sister ever. And Steve needs his son to ride and rope and all that stuff you do in Woodland. Congrats sweetie!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Team Huffaker said...

How exciting! Congratulations you guys!

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

I am so excited for you!!!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING! Sienna is going to be a great big sister!

jill said...

Love you all TONS!!
I will keep praying for all to go well (yep, me praying for you, kinda weird huh)
Can't wait for another grandkid!!!

Tina said...

YAY! I am so excited for you. It's been forever since I have chatted with you. I hope you are feeling well and that everything continues to go well!

The Preece Family said...

Wow!! Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting --- must be the season of BOYS because everyone I know who is pregnant is having a boy! (Seriously - and that's like 7 people). Also, what's with the holiday due dates? (I'm due Thanksgiving Day... :) ). Anyway - hope you're feeling great and again, that is such exciting news. I'm so happy for you guys!! Hang in there ---

kara said...

Happy day! That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys. Consider your little boy entered into our prayer rotation! :)