Thursday, February 18, 2010

2 Months Old...

8 Weeks old...


Little Stinker sneeks his hand out of swaddling and always ends up on his stomach...
No matter how many times I flip him back onto his back!
4 Weeks Old...

2 Month update coming tomorrow...
We go for shots so I will know more about how much he has changed...
What I do know... I
I love this Little Man...
What Sienna knows...
"She wants a new brother that doesn't cry..."
So far...
He looks identical to his daddys baby pictures.
The only part of me that I see is my ears and eye lashes...

3 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

You guys sure make adorable babies! Can't wait to see more!

Tasia said...

I love the pictures of Dopey with Dopey :) Who got him that? I also see that he got himself his own fuzzy blanket. Does he love it as much as big sister. Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Bring your camera cause the girls are going to look so stinking cute!!

Kath said...

Oh, we miss him (and Bienna, too!). I am so glad we got to see you last week - even though it was so short! Disney should be so fun - I hope so bad we can make it work! Porter LOVES baby Seth. He started getting all weepy in the car about how he is "going to be too big" by the next time we see him. He also said that they will always be favorite cousins even though he is way older, because they are both named Seth so age doesn't matter. Silly boy.