Sunday, February 7, 2010

Go Utes... I mean Cougers....

I've been asking Nicki for this picture since October. I just got it Sunday... So this is Nicki, my dad and baby girl at Nicki's graduation from nursing school... YEAH we are so proud of you Nicki!




Sienna was invited along for a date night with Daddy & Aunt Nicki...
Nicki offered BYU basketball tickets and since the mama is a die hard Utah fan,
Sienna got to go as his date!
They had so much fun, but the highlight of the night was meeting "Cosmo"
Uncle Nate totally hooked Sienna up. He went and rounded up Cosmo to come and meet they baby girl. She LOVED it, but I was told it was a good thing Nate was holding her. She only liked him from the security of his arms.
The minute she walked into the door from the game she went off about how great Cosmo was
and asked if I wanted to go meet him with her tomorrow... So Cute!
I Originally wanted to dress her in head to toe RED but daddy informed me he
wouldn't take her if she wasn't dressed in BLUE!!!

3 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

Seriously she is such a doll! Looks like such a fun date night :)

The Crystal's said...

How fun! And what a cutie!

McNeil Family said...

What a fun night... even if it wasn't at the best school. She looks adorable! And I guess that means mommy and daddy got a little break as well? Hope you are all doing well and feeling good!