Thursday, April 22, 2010

Disney Day 1

The first day at Disney we were able to go with my brother and his kids. We had so much fun having them there and I never had to worry about Sienna because Savana was there to take care of her.

She started the trip off scoping out what she wanted to purchase... Shockingly, she went straight for the Snow White stuff...
Little Man started the trip off with a huge blow out... We ended up having to go buy an outfit for him because I had only packed pj's in the diaper bag...


We took her to Snow Whites wishing well. She dropped a quarter in and made a wish...
She later told me her wish was to meet Snow White...

After hitting a few rides, Sienna informed me she just wanted to meet Snow White... She didn't care about anything else.

 Favorite picture of the whole trip... Her face is worth all the money we spent to go.

 Savana quickly figured out that she didn't have to walk around as long as she held Sienna in the stroller... I'm wishing I would have come up with this plan...

Love these two boys...
 We decided to try out Goofys kitchen... It was fun but I was a little disappointed that they only got to see 3 characters. Alladin, Chip & Goofy... Personally I thought it was way over-priced for that...

 End of Day 1... So, So Fun!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

Thanks for that diaper blow-out picture. ha ha ha! Glad I wasn't the mother on that one! ;)