Thursday, April 22, 2010

Disney Day 3

The last day was really fun. The park was pretty empty and we were able to run from ride to ride...

 Sienna Loved pixie hollow and loved meeting the fairies, but no matter what character she met, she informed each and every one of them that her favorite was Snow White.
I didn't really like this Tinker Bell... She was kinds of offish which was really unusual for Disney Talent.


Baby Seth was asleep for "Bugs Life" So I decided to put the glasses on the back of his head.

We had to meet the princesses one last time before we left. We almost had a MAJOR meltdown in the middle of Disneyland when she discovered that Snow White wasn't there. It took lots of convincing that she was home making dinner for the 7 dwarfs. She made sure to inform Cinderella, Aurora and Jasmine to tell Snow White hello from her. I felt really bad that we didn't get a picture of  her with Snow White in her dress... I just have this huge problem with letting her wear character things in public. It's a big problem. I hate all character clothes, shoes anything really with cartoons or the likes on it... BUT after seeing her little face every time she saw a little girl walk by with their dress on, I gave in. Really, it's not a big deal and I should have just let her wear it everyday. I have since learned to pick my battles wisely. Just ask the ladies at Kamas Foodtown. She has shown up their everyday we have been home in her snow white getup...


This is how the boys felt about the princess fairy tale land... I love baby Seth looking at Grandpa Seth...


At the end of the trip everyone was exhausted... We had so much fun and I have learned that Disneyland is SO much better when you have kids. Seeing everything through her little eyes was like going to Disneyland for the first time all over again. Since we have been home she has informed us daily that it's time to go back to Disneyland. I also learned that Disneyland is really exhausting. Baby boy slept from 10 p.m. - 11:30 the night we got back. He was exhausted and just happy to be home, back in his own bed.

2 comments:

The Crystal's said...

Such cute pictures!

The Preece Family said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth huh? :) I can't wait to take Ashley there. Oh, and I love Sienna's obsession with Snow White. Maybe that was why Tinkerbell was "offish"...she was just jealous I think.