Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12.19.2010











I can't believe that my baby boy is ONE...
This little man has really been such a joy to our family...
He is the most easy going, laid back kid I have ever met...
He literally makes me want 12 more...
Here are the 12 month accomplishments:

-You have 8 teeth - 4 on the top front, three on the bottom front and just last night your first back right molar broke through...
-You have the cutest laugh I have ever heard and you laugh the hardest at your sissy...

- You have turned into a huge daddys boy! This is not my favorite:(

- You are not walking all out yet but you walk whenever there is something to hold onto... You have taken a few steps but nothing really sticks...

-You have turned into a turbo crawler and can get places pretty quickly...

-The minute you hear me open the dishwasher you make a beeline for it...

-You love all food, no matter what it is, you eat it!

- You put EVERYTHING in you mouth

3 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

Where did a year go!!!! I cannot believe it has gone by that fast. He is such a little cutie!

Sargent Family said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!!
He is so stinkin' cute, we love him

kara said...

He's so cute! Love the cake pictures. I think he looks like his mom. :)