Monday, October 3, 2011

9.9.2011

I tired to pretend I could take pictures like Emily. I set up a photo shoot to take pictures of the princess in her blessing dress... It didn't turn out as well as Emily... But at least I gave it a try, right? Little Man creeped into the picture to love on his sister!


Bracelet, It says "Bless Sadie"


I used Sienna's blessing dress for Sadie so I bought accessories for Sadie. She got a new headband, Shoes, a bracelet & a ruffle bum diaper cover. I plan on making a cute shadow box to display the dress and all the blessing stuff with each of their pictures. Hopefully one day they will use it to bless their own little princess. Also, the blessing blanket is from my sweet little Nana. Each of my kids have been blessed in this blanket.

2 comments:

emily said...

Great job on the pictures!

Nicklepickle said...

I. Love. Her. That's all.