Wednesday, September 21, 2011

09.11.2011


We blessed the baby girl on Sunday September 11, 2011. She looked beautiful and Grandpa Seth told me that when her daddy announced the name that she would be known by she didn't make a peep, so he said she must like her name. I feel so blessed to have such amazing men in Sadies life. One thing is for sure, I would hate to be any of the boys who want to date her when she gets older. Between her daddy, her Grandpas and all of her Uncles, those boys are sure in for a ride! The men who were present at the blessing were her daddy, Great Grandpa Tingey, Grandpa Seth, Grandpa Jack, Uncle Paul & Uncle Nate. Uncle Mike, Uncle Dave, & Uncle Brian showed up later. Her daddy gave her an amazing blessing and I always get so teary when I see all the men in our life surround our babies to give them the blessing! We had a great luncheon with lots of family and enjoyed the day doting on our little princes...

I don't dare put little mans white shirt on until we are walking into the church... This kid can set the record for getting clothes dirty.

Aunt Angie and all of her gang.
Some of the food. One thing I know now that I have been in the Sargent family for 13 years, they sure can make some amazing food!

Oh man does her Uncle Brian love this girl!


After the long day Aunt Nicki managed to get her to smile!

1 comment:

Nicklepickle said...

I love that I know that she is smiling at ME in that last picture! She loves me! And I love her! I can't wait for the trouble our little girls are going to get into as they get older!!!