Wednesday, September 14, 2011

05.29.2011




Thomas the Train...
Here's what I learned about going to see Thomas the Train...
1. Don't bother buying a ticket to actually ride the train. Little man was more interested in riding the giant go go (back hoe) that was in the middle of a guys field & Sienna just wanted to get the thomas the train tatoo...
2. Don't invite my husband. Seriously, bad attitude!
3. Bring sweatshirts & blankets. I always think it's going to be warm and it NEVER is.
4. Stop buying the giant Thomas balloons. We're 3 for 3 on the balloon popping BEFORE we even reach the car and daddy then has to run back to buy ANOTHER $9.00 balloon!

I was super excited to take the kids to see Thomas this year. I was pretty sure Little Man would freak out and love every minute of it... Let's just say, I didn't get the reaction I was hoping for~

1 comment:

emily said...

Ya, we did the Thomas thing...once...learned similar lessons. :)