Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mom's Graduation

My mom graduated from UVSC on Friday. She finished her teaching degree and already accepted a 5th grade position. Not only did she graduate, but she graduated with High Honors. We are all very proud of her and glad that the school part is over. After graduation we went to lunch at Mcgraths fish house. We hope Mee-Mah had a very special day!!! Congratulations!!!





Kiss for her biggest supporter
Sienna found a new boyfriend


Proud Parent's with the Graduate
Proud Father
Proud Mother
Proud Husband
Proud Grand-Daughter

6 comments:

Natalee Maynes said...

Oh my goodness your mom is amazing! That is awesome. Tell her CONGRATS from me! BTW, I love your parents!

Kath said...

Congrats to Meemah...Cody was so glad he went...he said it was tons of fun and we are so proud of her! We were bummed we all couldn't be there...she did a pretty amazing thing by finishing...and getting AWESOME grades. So proud.

Tasia said...

Contrats to Mee-Maw. I see that Sienna is taking after her mommy and going for the older guys. Way to go!

Callister said...

Congratulations to your mom! That is awesome! My mom has been talking about going back to school for a few years now. Your mom is an inspiration!

Ali said...

I didn't know your mom was going back to school. Good for her, what an accomplishment, she'll make a great teacher.

Natalie Clyde said...

Congratulations to your Mom! I will call her on her b-day and get mad at her for not telling her Springville friends so we could have LUNCH! What was she thinking!

Love your posts and your blog!