Monday, April 7, 2008

First Shiner

About a month ago Sienna got her first black eye. She was walking with her cup and tripped into the couch hitting herself with the cup... He was really sad and I had to take a few pictures. The last two pictures are from Tasha's wedding. She looked like such a little princess and love climbing the stair at the Joesph Smith Memorial building. This is the day I swear she broke my nose, she threw her head back while throwing a fit hitting me directly in the nose, I heard a crack and it still hurts today!!!







I've been a bit of a Blogging slacker lately... I actually have quite a bit to blog about, I just can't find the time. We had a great weekend in St. George and then came home to 4 inches of snow... I'm really serious this time, the snow HAS to stop!~~ I am going crazy! Being in St. George gave me the worst spring fever!!!

5 comments:

The Gunnerson Family said...

Black eye and all, she is such a cutie! I am totally with you about the snow. I mean seriously. Of course there is suppose to be another big storm tomorrow...yeah.

Traci said...

oh my gosh, that is so sad. Her poor little eye. I too have experienced the head butt to my nose from my baby girl. Ouch!!! As of this second I don’t have any snow at my house, but lets face it… that could change within minutes. Wow… I need it to be spring.

michelle said...

Okay I am dying right now , I swear our two little ladies are just alike. Only about a week ago Soph opend our gate and fell down the stairs. I thought I would die. She walked away with the same eye (right) black and blue. I felt terrible! But if your nose still hurts you might want to get that looked at. My bro broke his nose it football it is still crooked today,

Kath said...

I, too, am a TOTAL blog slacker and will be the frist to admit it. No time...it stinks! So much to say and no time to say it! Maybe we can inspire each other?

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Stacy,
She is so cute. That little eye is so sad. I am sorry about your nose. Hope it gets better soon. I am with you on the Snow. IT MUST GO!