Saturday, March 22, 2008

~Happy Easter~

I love Easter... I don't know what it is about it, I just love it. We had a great day today decorating Easter Eggs, going on a walk to the bridge. Also, after Sienna went to sleep, the Easter Bunny came. I have to say that the daddy easter bunny pulled together the ENTIRE basket... The mommy easter bunny had NOTHING to do with it... How cute is that??? When I saw the shoes he picked out it made my heart swell... He sure is a great Easter Bunny!

Of course she won't Sit in her stroller, she has to stand... Don't worry we quickly buckled her after the picture...
It has become a nightly tradition to walk to the bridge by our house. Sienna loves to go look at the "ishys"
My two favorite people!
Steve takes her down to the river to throw rocks in. She always tries to actually go swimming in the river... Maybe in the summer!

Easter bunny Sunglasses
She would stir the dye and then hurry and put it in her mouth thinking I wouldn't notice.
Tasting the egg

Look at that hand... She would reach her little hand in to pull out the egg. I am happy to say after taking her swimming the dye did come off!
She was completely worn out by the end of Easter Egg Dipping
The finished product... By the end of this little project we had 9 cracked eggs.
These are the little shoes that daddy easter bunny picked out.
Sienna's Easter Basket. This is way better the last years basket. Last year she got Mylicon and binkies.

12 comments:

Kath said...

Those shoes are the cutest! Steve is such an awesome daddy. And such a cute uncle, too. Our kids love him! He is so fun to watch with Bienna. You are both so cute with her. It was so fun to see you - thanks again for the little swimming trip! The kids were thrilled.

Kati said...

Love the shoes! Love the sunglasses! Love it all!
Kati

Nicklepickle said...

Love it! She is so dang cute! So funny you said that about getting my nails done because I was already planning on going tomorrow!! Miss my baby! Can't wait to see her Tuesday!!!

Giselle Rasheta said...

How cute...I'm proud of Daddy Easter Bunny! That's a pretty darn good job on that basket!

Don't worry about the cracked eggs. Between the 3 nieces and 3 nephews doing eggs together at Billie Jo's last night, we had plenty. We'd just put them in the pile to get the shrink-wrappers on them and call it good!

Billie Sue said...

What a cute post! Of course the people in them and the person posting are what make it so darn cute, but then again, you guys are our favorites! Sienna is still one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. A very good combination of her parents!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Isn't dyeing Easter eggs with your kids fun!? By the end of our dyeing job I was about sweating trying to wrestle Noah into being careful. Sienna did a great job with those eggs, and Dad bunny did a great job with the basket. It is fun to see your husband as a father, isn't it.

Callister said...

I love those sunglasses. Holy crap, they are funny. What a fun Easter Bunny! And yup, Sienna is still soooo cute.

Holmes Family said...

Staci,
Sienna is adorable! We wished we lived close to know her! Tell Steve hello from us. We miss you guys. Love, Chris and Jess

michelle said...

Way to Go Steve! What a good daddy! Looks like you had a great easter. I am sorry it is still so cold your way! I can't wait till it warms up for real! I love her glasses so cute! Hope your all doing good!

Natalee Maynes said...

I'm dying to actually see Sienna in person--she is just too cute. I am also so proud of Steve for putting together that basket--way better than anything I've put together EVER!

Nicklepickle said...

K time for a new post... I need new pics of my baby...

The Preece Family said...

Those sunglasses crack me up! And the shoes are so cute. Looks like you had a great Easter together!