Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Big Birthday Bash


We had Sienna's birthday party today. It was so much fun. She had so many people there who loved her and we had good food and good conversations. These are just a few pictures I took with my camera. My professional photographer (who I owe a lot of money too.) took better pictures but I wanted to share these ones tonight. Thanks everyone who came and supported the little princess. We had so much fun!Getting a kiss from the daddy.
Kati got better pictures of the whole cake eating experience. She decided to put her foot in the cake. She had frosting all over her foot. It was so cute. I thought she would actually dive into the caking smearing in everywhere but she was actually pretty mellow. She would stick her little finger in it then lick it. She did much better with the cupcake. I think there were just too many people there and it was just a little overwhelming for her.
I'm not really sure why she had such a grumpy face?
Riding her new bike from Mee-mah & Grandpa
Mooching food off of Uncle Paul
Not a very good picture, but I was trying to take it off the t.v. On her birthday she was on Good Things Utah.

This is the present that we got for Sienna. She played on one at her cousin Alyssa & Cam's house and I knew I had to get one for her. We gave it to her on Wednesday and I can't get over how much she loves it. This morning I was busy in the kitchen cooking and I couldn't see where she was. Steve had pulled her chair up in front of the t.v. and she was slouched down enjoying cartoons. It was so cute.


We had to work on Sienna's actual birthday so when we got home we gave Sienna a cupcake and let her go to town. She loved it!!! I just wanted to kiss that little frosting face over and over again. I can't get enough of her!
She was attempting to share with me.
Smooshing it in her face.

Showing off her 1st birthday shirt.
I LOVE these two pictures. She does this all the time with Steve. She snuggles her little butt up to her daddy and lays in the crook of his arm watching basketball on t.v. It just melts my heart!
I love that her little leg is all bent in this picture. I am just so lucky!

8 comments:

Holmes Family said...

Staci,
How precious! Chris and I were shocked when we found out you were expecting and we cannot believe Sienna is one already. We hope we can see you guys in person soon and get to know little Sienna. Take care, Jess

Allison said...

Cute pictures. I love the cake, did you make it or get it somewhere?

Kath said...

We wish we could have been there!!! She is so adorable and we were so sad to miss her party. We love you, Sienna Bienna! Happy Birthday to the cute princess!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Looks like you had quite the b-day party. I can't belive that baby is alread one. I love the chronology of pictures, she has been darling since the begining. I can't believe you went to Lava on purpose! Rick's family has their family reunion there almost every year and I try to find any excuse NOT to go. Once you have been there, you never need to go back! Rick, of course, is of a differnt opinion.

Brooke said...

What a little princess! It's so crazy when they turn one...and so fun!!!

michelle said...

Oh SO CUTE! Those pictures are priceless! I love her cake, DID you make it so cute. And I love the foot in the cake . That is my kinda girl! Oh can you believe she is one I hate it. I swear sophia thinks she is like 16 now. The girly with an attitude. Maybe you can come down to Heidi M. shoe party with kati I would love to see you. p.s. now that she is one , just so you know you will probably hear this quote " TIME FOR ANOTHER ONE!" A million times over.

The Preece Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love her little birthday outfit too --- and the curl in her hair is so adorable. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun celebrating! Oh - and that was neat seeing her on the "Good Things Utah" show. Did you have to send that way early in advance?? Great idea!!

McNeil Family said...

Staci did you make that birthday cake? That is amazing. I will need a lesson if you did. And the pictures of little Sienna baby are adorable. PM