Monday, April 14, 2008

Messy Post

This is a messy post... I have pictures from a bunch of different things. I'm just trying to get them posted so the blog stalker doesn't stalk me down in the grocery store again and tell me what a slacker I am... Here's the short version of all the pictures. We went to St. George and had an amazing time. Colbie Calliat was amazing and we had fun hanging out at the pool and going to the park. Wish my sister could have been there but they bailed! When we got back from our trip all the snow had melted at the park so we have spent several hours at the park over the past 3 days. I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time over there. One night Sienna was so exhausted she fell asleep on Steve's leg... This is the child who still needs to be swaddled to go to sleep... It was a miracle she fell asleep like that... We've had big events happen in our house this week. Sienna can now say puppy, bampa, mee-mah, baby, hot, out, and more. She is amazing me at how much she is picking up. Steve and I are officially on our best behavior trying not to swear and cuss too much now that she is mimicking everything we say. I'm sure she will pick it up and she will go around saying shit all the time, but we'll see if we can be a little better at it... After all, I do live with a closet logger!









Favorite picture... She is being really generous with kisses lately.
Note to self... Don't put swim diapers on Sienna's head, she really hates it.



Sienna & Brookie

2 comments:

McNeil Family said...

Yay, first to comment. I love all the pictures from St. George... if you had just driven another two hours we could have seen you in person! So glad you guys were able to get away and have some fun and sunshine. Hopefully it will be beautiful summer soon and we will be sooo jealous when it's 113! Patrice

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time! He! He! I really didn't mean to shame you into posting more pictures, but I'm not gonna lie. I LOVE 'EM!!!!

That is the cutest little girl I know!

Love ya! The BLOGstalker

P.S. Savana and Brookie are pretty darn cute too!