Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Photo Catch Up

These are pictures that I don't really have much to say about, just wanted them in her book!
My favorite part of my entire day is sneaking in to check on Sienna after she falls asleep. I find her in the most random positions and have taken several photos. Most nights I check on her at least 3 times.

She could swing FOREVER!


Another sleeping shot
We went to the Homestead to feed the ducks. They got a little to aggressive for Sienna. Once we pulled out the bag of bread they came running over to her and scared the crap out of her. We didn't last very long.

This past weekend we dog sat for my parents. Sienna LOVED having Molly here. Every morning she would wake up asking for Molly. After it was all over and we returned Molly home, Sienna cried all the way to the office.






2 comments:

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

I am so glad you finally updated. I love to look at all of the cute pictures of Sienna that you have. She is such a doll. I can't believe how fast they grow it is terrible.

The Preece Family said...

What a little doll! She is getting so big --- I love seeing all those pictures of her! :)