Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Moving

For the 9th time since I have been married we are moving! I can't believe we are actually doing it. I have been debating for the past 2 months, but in the end Space and location beat out my hatred for packing and moving. I wanted to post the 8 places I have lived but then realized I would have to get in the attic and break out the pictures, so I opted against that. I'm a little sad. We have lived here for almost 3 years. That is tied for the longest we have lived anywhere. We did live in Oregon for 3 years so we almost made it to a new record. I am very excited for the yard, the view, the space, the fire pit, living less then a block from Mee-mah & Grandpa, living 10 minutes from the office, & having a trampoline and sandbox for Sienna. There are many positives to the move. I will miss terribly the luxury of living 5 minutes from Days Market, the swimming pool, having someone shovel our walks and mow our lawn, and the bike path in front of our house. So, I have 30 more days of living here and 30 days to go through all of our crap we have acquired over the past 10 years and get rid of it!!! Wish me luck. Hopefully this will be our 2nd to last move EVER!


15 comments:

michelle said...

Hello! Come buy my house PLEASE! No really I wish you all the luck in the world. Hope it all goes well!

Webster Family said...

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I can't believe you are really gonna do this. I am happy (and a lot jealous) for you. I wish we had a yard to play in. I will miss you though. Come by sometime before you leave!
Candace

The Richards family said...

I need you to give me your moving tips, surely you have some after moving 9 times. AND, I did not know you lived in Oregon. Where did you live? That is where we are moving to here in the next 3 weeks, so I am in the moving thing to... IT SUCKS. I am excited for you though!!!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Uh, it sounds like you will be moving to Kamas, where exactly will you be living? Moving does suck, but it does help you get rid of junk that you don't need/want. Good-luck.

The Preece Family said...

Moving is such a HASSLE! We just went through it all this week (we just got to Utah a few days ago) and I am so burned out by it! Good luck with the move though. Where exactly are you going to move??

Josh and Kayci said...

where are you moving to?

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

We will most definatley have to have a play date with Sienna. Adilee loves to have friends over. Where will you be moving up here? When will you be here?

Kath said...

Hey Stac- I am hoping you got my text wishing you Happy Birthday yesterday! The kids and I are in Cali but will call you when we get back. Hope you had a good birthday!

Hilary said...

Congrats! It sounds like you are moving into a house. :) So exciting. Hopefully we will one day be able to afford some type of shed to live in in Los Angeles...what I wouldn't give for a tramp and a sandbox :) Happy moving.

jill said...

Staci,
Love your blog, your daughter, your husband and you! Glad you are moving closer to Peoa.....
Jill

Brooke said...

Hooray for you! So, where to? Are you building? And Sienna is such a doll--I keep forgetting that she is getting so big because I see her birth announcement every time I go to Tina's. She's truly gorgeous!

Haley Warner said...

Staci, Where are you going? I'm hoping we're still on for pics. :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

I hate moving too! Where exactly are you moving?

McNeil Family said...

Yuck to moving. However, I would be overjoyed if I were moving to Woodland. So congratulations. Oh, and Happy Birthday on the 2nd. The funny thing is that we talked about how it was your birthday that day. I hope it was very Happy!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Moving stinks. gl with it all! -amy