Monday, June 9, 2008

Staci Junior...

Last night Steve looked at me and said that he honestly didn't see any of himself in Sienna. It freaks him out how much a like we are. It's crazy to see this little tiny person with such a huge personality and attitude. Her new favorite word is NO! And she says it with such force there's actually rage behind it. She wants to do everything herself and pretty much could care less if Steve and I are there or not. She has never been attached to me. She will go with anyone. At the office she honestly believes that the reason people come in, is to play with her. I am in so much trouble! I left her for the first time over night this past weekend. Steve took me to stay at the Stein Erickson lodge. It was amazing, but I missed Sienna so much. I called 5 times and asked Steve at least 20 times if we could just go pick her up. It was good for us, but I still can't believe how hard it was... We have been spending A LOT of time outside. It been a little cold but Sienna could care less what the weather is like. She just wants to be outside.
She is really into bugs. This particular picture is a potato bug. The problem is, after squatting down to watch them for about 5 minutes, she quickly tried to squish them with her feet. Morbid, I know!!!
She would just giggle when the potato bug went into a ball... She would look at her daddy and say, "Daddy, ball, ball..." She was so fascinated and then she tried to kick it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Staci, Just for your information getting my eyes checked and getting new glasses is always second to playing with Sienna. I can't believe how big she is getting and with those cute little piggy tails....oh my!

I need an appointment!

Love ya! Robyn

The Gunnerson Family said...

What a cutie. She is looking at that bug with such fascination. It is so fun to see them grow up and show their personalities and get a glimpse into who they will be when they get bigger!

Kath said...

Those pictures are so cute! Cody told me that she talks REALLY well. That is awesome and I can't wait to see her (and you guys of course!) Happy Birthday to Steve-o this weekend! I was planning to come up but Cody is really wanting to just fly up himself...we will see...

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Staci,
She is so dang cute. I can't believe how cute she is. Well you already know that. We need to have a little play date soon.

michelle said...

She is so cute. Hope all is well and you are finally setteled in your new place. It is okay, I remember cody suprised me for our aniv. when gav was only a year for an overnighter. I was the same way. It is good for ya to get away but you can't wait to get back.

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Staci,
Sienna is a doll. It is okay that she has spunk. I think it makes kids cuter. Just ask Myn. I'm telling her all the time that it's good Adi has spunk.

The Richards family said...

Hey how was the move? I went past your place in Midway last week and saw you guys, it looked like you were in the finishing stages of moving out of there!! So we are still here in Utah but it is still a possibility of going to Oregon, so I will have to get with you if we get our lives figured out.
I LOVE the pictures of Sienna and the bugs!! She is just getting to big, but that is when the personality comes out!! I LUB IT.

McNeil Family said...

I love when little kids squat like that with their legs folded. She looks so cute! Those bug pics are adorable. Hey, we got a gigantic present from you! We loved it! Our baby now has his first polo outfit. Thank you so much! We need your mailing address... can you email it to me?