Saturday, June 21, 2008

Countdown to my favorite holdiay

I just want to say that I am so excited that we are only 13 days away from my favorite holiday! I LOVE the 4th of July. I LOVE everything about it. Sienna has 9 outfits for the holiday. I just have a weakness for buying anything related to this holiday. We were hoping to be moved by the holiday but it's not looking very promising. The boys worked really hard today laying the wood floor but it's just so overwhelming how much needs to be done. Sienna has been such a little trooper. I feel so blessed to have this amazing child following me around daily. I wish she would stop telling me NO every time I ask her a question and it would really be nice if she she would stop throwing her head back whenever she doesn't get what she wants. I need to read a new parenting book. This child just has WAY to much spunk!
This is her new smile... I can't get her to stop showing the teeth!
One binky is just not enough!

Check out her new Molers...
This is the result of a long day of shopping at IKEA!
(Her daddy provided the nice kit-kat that is ALL over her face!

4 comments:

michelle said...

Oh staci, she looks alittle like Haleigh . She is so stinken cute! She looks so big. Soph is getting a little tude too. So your not the only one. I hope all is well with your new house.

Kath said...

Such cute pictures of Sienna. I love the new smile! We will have to take some pics of Brookie and Sienna cheesing it together...their teeth look exactly the same. Too cute.

Traci said...

Staci, she is so cute!!! I love looking at your blog. It’s fun to see another baby who is just as cute as mine :0) I don’t have any 4th of July outfits for Meyah. I really need to get on the ball. So, I’m confused… where are you moving and why?

Brooke said...

I love the 4th too--and I LOVE that Sienna is showing her personality so much...isn't fun!?! She is SOOOO cute! Best of luck with the new house and all that goes with it!