Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Poor Horse

So, Sienna is NOT to fond of horses. I thought she would love it. My dad took her around the house 3 times and she screamed the entire time. I got her off and she would pet the horse but when I went to put her back on she held onto me for dear life screaming No Bye Bye... It was sad but she's got to get used to it, living on the ranch. She probably didn't like it because she wasn't in the proper attire. I will put her in her jeans and cute cowboy boots for her next ride and I am sure that will make a huge difference. And, if you look really close in the first picture you can get a glimpse of our new house. Very Exciting, even if I will be homeless for a week or two, it will be worth it in the end... The big move happens this weekend, two weeks sooner then we were expecting!!!I'm hoping that this next weekend when Sienna sees her cute cousins Porter, Savana & Brooklyn riding the horse, she will warm up to the idea...

What is going on with Google??? It took me 10 minutes to get into my account tonight. I had to reset the password, anyone else experiencing problems?

1 comment:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Ha ha...I'm sure she'll grow to love it! And I'm POSITIVE the riding attire will make a difference!