Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday & Fathers Day Steve-O

It was my little hubby's birthday today. We had a great party for him at my parent's house with great ribs, great company & great weather. Thank heavens it's starting to feel like June. We went to check out the new house and cleaned the upstairs to prepare it for new carpet. I can't believe we'll be moving in two weeks... AHHHHH!!! I also just wanted to say Happy Fathers day to Steve, my daddy & Grandpa Jack. Thanks for being such great dads. We're lucky to have you!

We almost started the house on fire because Steve's so OLD!!!


I knew she would LOVE ribs... This kid can down beef jerky like an adult, so she thought the ribs were great!
Playing with Play-dough.


6 comments:

McNeil Family said...

I'm not sure if I haven't been paying close enough attention in the blog-o-sphere, but I'm still not sure to where you are moving? Oakley? Woodland? Either way, you are VERY lucky. I know you have been complaining about the cold weather up there but trust me, you do not want what we have down here. I'm not sure if Patrice got the card out to you yet, but thank you very much for all of the baby presents. As you can tell from the pictures, we already broke out the tub and it works great!

-Allen

Giselle Rasheta said...

Happy birthday, Steve! And that Sienna is just as cute as ever... I love her baker's outfit!

Tasia said...

Happy birthday Steve-O!! That is sure a lot of candles on your cake. I am glad I am not married to someone that old! :)

Kath said...

Bienna looks so cute in her little cooking outfit. Wish we were there for the big party. How does the carpet look?

Kim said...

Staci...what a crazy blogging world there is out there... I just noticed the comment you left on the springville high blog...of course I remember you...I am surprised you remember me! What have you been up to!!! Your little girl is absolutely beautiful! Keep in touch! -Kim

Anonymous said...

Staci, I have to log on every day just to look at that cute little face. I am trying to decide which one I like better...the one where she want's to squish the bug or the one where she is trying to figure out what exactly she is suppose to do with the rolling pin......either way...she is the cutest baby ever! Love ya! Robyn