Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Worst Mother Ever

There have been a few moments in my road to motherhood where I have felt like the worst mother EVER!!! Friday, Sienna bailed out of her crib. I was down stair and heard a huge crash! By the time I made it up stairs she was still holding her breath!!! It was heartbreaking. As soon as the daddy got home that night we lowered the crib. Do you ever get over feeling like the worst mom?
I have lots to blog about but lost the cord to my camera. Hopefully it will turn up soon!

3 comments:

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Oh that is so sad. I have been so worried that Adi will do that. I will get the crib lowered tonight. Thanks for the heads up. But let me just tell you you are so far away from being the worst mom ever. Actually I do believe you are one of the best mom's I have ever met.

michelle said...

Ok so don't ever say your a bad mom. We have all had those most terrifying moments when you feel sick to your stomach. Like when we forgot to shut the gate and there tumbled my sweet baby girl . Oh I was so sick . So don't ever feel bad. You are an awesome mom even if stuff like that happens!
She is so cute. Did you get rid of the bink yet?

Traci said...

You are a great Mom! Things like that just happen. It's so sad. My little one fell down the stairs a few months ago...I thought I was going to die. We (as Mother's) all experience things like this and feel awful about it. I totally know how you feel.
P.S.
I'm lowering Meyah's crib tonight, I've been worried about that for a while now.