Monday, August 20, 2007

Summit County Fair

Nicki Singing her little heart out...
Still Singing
Franz her guitar player and Nick...
Grandpa Seth And Great Grandpa Tingey...
Eating Snow Cones with Daddy.
Mom & Sienna Watching Aunt Nicki Sing...
Aunt Nicki And Sienna after Nick's big show...


We went to the Summit County Fair this past weekend... My Little sister Nicki had a show with her band... They sang for about 45 minutes and Sienna thought it was fabulous... She tasted her first snow-cone... Hung out with both grandpa's and loved Nicki's guitar player Franz...

1 comment:

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh my gosh! She is so beautiful! You Wintertons and your spouses sure have a knack for making cute babies! And Nicki--she has her own band? What is going on with her? I love her so so much!

I saw that Kati had left a comment on Olivia's blog, so I'm glad that I found the link to your blog, as I love being able to catch up. Anyway, your family is beautiful, and I hope you guys are all well.