Saturday, August 25, 2007

Only With Your Sisters...

Kati went to take Jackson to scouts and when she came back Nicki and I were just sitting around with those big bows on our head...
Jackson took this picture and he was laughing so hard at Sienna yawning...

I just found these pictures that I forgot about... Nicki, Kati and I had a sleep over at Kati's house about two months ago... I wouldn't really call it a "sleep" over though because we sat up most of the night talking... We we're telling each other the funniest stories and remembering things from our childhood... I have to say my best friends are my two sisters... They are just the best!!! I have to give Sienna a sister because I really don't know where I would be without both of mine!!!!

5 comments:

Kati said...

You are SOOOOOOOO dead for posting these pictures! Oh my gosh...we are so retarded! Nothing like a night with my sisters to bring out my craziness!

Anonymous said...

Staci,
This is Billie Jo Butikofer. I linked to you by way of Chelsea and Tasia. Sienna is a doll and she is so lucky to have you and Steve as parents. I agree about sisters. My sisters are my best friends and I hope that my girls are the best of friends as well.

Billie Sue said...

Staci and Kati!!! It was so fun to have both of you link to our family blogs and then me be able to link to yours! Katie -- we have seen you on TV and you are gorgeous! Staci -- that baby Sienna is beautiful -- just like her Mom! Nik - my cute little girl, you are so stinkin' cute and I love the singing pictures! Love all you little Winterton girlies and our Woodland neighbors. Love ya, Billie Sue

Staci said...

Have you ever noticed that we all have the same exact chin? Weird!

Kati said...

Yeah...same chin and same weird personalities too. HMMMMMMM...who to blame? Who to blame??