Wednesday, August 22, 2007

She finally slept through the night!!!

Do you love that she is still swaddled... She can't sleep without it. I'm afraid she will have to go to swaddlers anonymous when she's older to be able to break the habit...

So Sienna Finally slept through the night last night and I have to say I feel like a new person... It's funny because for the first 4 months she actually slept until around 5:30 a.m. but then she got an ear infection and everything changes... So needless to say we had to do a little sleep training and she finally slept from 10:30 - 8. And I actually had to go and wake her up at 8:00 because we had to go to the office... I'm just so proud...

4 comments:

Kati said...

I love it when that happens!!!! YEAH FOR SIENNA!!!!!

Billie Sue said...

I just got instructions from Chelsea on how to link to you and I'm so excited! Fun way to stay in touch. I ran into your Mom in Food Town and that baby is BEAUTIFUL!!! Good work - you two!

Tasia said...

Sienna can blame it on me when she goes to Swaddler's Anonymous. But it is so worth it when they sleep through the night. Yeah for you. Now it is time for another one. :)

The Preece Family said...

Hooray!! Isn't that the BEST day when they finally sleep through the night! :) Hope there are many many more to come.
PS - Sienna is a BEAUTIFUL baby...