Saturday, November 15, 2008

Discovery Gateway

Grandma Jill took all the kids to Discovery Gateway during UEA... Now technically speaking Sienna is not Grandma Jill's baby, but she always makes us feel like a part of the family... It was so fun to get to hang out with all the kids... They had so much fun!!! Thanks Grandma Jill for taking us, and making us a part of the family.

Love these girls... Emma has been trying to play with Sienna for the last week but she keeps falling asleep...Hopefully next week we can play with Emma.



So serious...

Cutest cousins ever... Sienna worships Alssya... But still, she doesn't even come close to how much Sienna worships Alyssa's daddy "Uncle Paul" Sienna asks for Uncle Paul AT LEAST 10 times a day... The coversation usually goes like this...
"Mom, Uncle Paul Go???"
Uncle Pauls at work???
Syssa? (Alyssa)
She's at home
Cam
He's at school...
Ruby???
She's at school...
Then she proceeds to ask for Uncle Paul AGAIN!!!
Seriously, I use Uncle Paul as bribery in my house...





2 comments:

Doc said...

Staci, I even got a new account so I could check you out and see my Godchild. I look at your blog quite a lot anyway. You are a sweetheart. I hope things are good for you ... they look like they are on your page.

jill said...

Thank you for including me as part of the family. I think family is more about love and feelings than about blood ties. I had a great time at discovery.
Love ya all,
Grandma Jill