Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Talented Brother...

So most people that I went to school with don't know my brother Cody... He is quite a bit older then me, (Like pretty much pushing 40...) but we became pretty close after both attending school in Oregon... A couple weeks ago his ward did a talent show and the boys decided to get together and come up with this nice little number... The funny part about this is, they are pretty serious boys... Doctors, dentists, lawyers... I'm pretty sure they have WAY to much time on there hands... Still, if you do know Cody, you know that he is pretty creative and pretty hilarious... This video has over 185,000 hits on you tube... Hopefully they'll make their olympic debut in the next olympics...

3 comments:

The Richards family said...

I saw this on your sister in laws blog... Our ward is just announced our talent show, so I have already told Wacey he has to find some friends and do this!! SOOO funny I love it.

michelle said...

isn't that so freakin funny! Thanks for the comment it has been a long few weeks but she is finally feeling better. I was like that with my first. (scared for the bed) And don't worry when we tore the crib down I couldn't hold the tears back. It just means there big now! HATE IT! so take your time. I was just to excited for the bed....

Kath said...

Cody said to please make note of the fact that he is no where near 40...he is still on the "closer to 30" side of things until next year. Thank heavens. But, yes, we are still old.