Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cornbellys

Cody & Kath came into town last week. We decided to take them to Cornbelly's @ Thanksgiving Point. This was our first year going. It was really fun. Savana was so cute with Sienna. She would take her little hand and lead her all over. It was so much fun spending time with her cousins. They don't get to see each other very often so we have to jump at every chance we get to be with them.

I called Sienna the Duck whore...
This was a big box of corn... She laid in it, rolled in it, put it down her shirt. I was laughing so hard watching her try to get it out of her shirt. She had a onesie on so you should have seen how much corn went down her diaper...

Love these kids...
Yep, mines the one screaming because Granpa was holding her instead of letting her run...
Grandpa was volunteered for the Oldest Man pig race contest... Doesn't he look cute?
Nana & my dad joined us at Cornbellys. How lucky are we that Grandpa now has Fridays off... Woo-Hoo!!!

Giant jumping pillow. This was her favorite!
Savana & Porter had never seen popcorn being popped... They only knew about
Micorowave popcorn... They were quite facinated...
Thanks for the fun weekend Cody & Kath... We had so much fun spending time with you... BUT!!! My stupid landlord did not hang up the trim that I wanted up... Guess I better get the landlords father on that... Right???

We were brave and let the kids eat at a table on their own... They were so good!
Until next year... I'm going to miss that cute Pumpkin sweater Sienna's wearing...

2 comments:

Kath said...

Man, your landlord is HORRIBLE! I can't believe how crappy they are! Apparently they have figured out sugar cookies and pumpkin patches, but somehow missed the boat on the whole landlord thing. We will put a good word in with the landlord's father, too...and I will make personal contact with the REAL landlord to make sure some action is taken over Christmas!

That was so much fun. Thanks so much for hanging out with us! We love you guys and wish we lived closer. We always have a blast when we come and can't wait til Christmas!

I have a ton of cute pictures to post of the kiddos...I am behind but I will get right on that!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Don't you just love hanging out with family! It's the best! I miss ours so much and hate being away from them.

It looks like you guys had such a blast with them! Can't wait to see more Halloween pictures!