Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cookie Decorating


I have so many great pictures to add... After my whole situation with the digital camera falling in the river, I have gone back to developing film and then posting. I picked up three rolls yesterday & am so excited to share all of our exciting adventures... But, some will have to wait because I have a total Halloween hangover today!!!

My first ever Apple Crisp... I kind of made up the recipe but I have been told I should just change my name to Staci Crocker... It was AMAZING!!!
I'm thinking of getting family pictures taken in the awesome glasses and hanging it up at
the office!
Brookie & Sienna look completely wasted in this picture... They had a really long day at
Thanksgiving point.
When we lived in Oregon I would take Savana over night and we would make sugar cookies.
When I heard she would be up close to Halloween, I jumped at the chance to continue our tradition... Sienna was more interested in eating the frosting then actually decorating the cookies.
Gotta love the "Sargent Scowl"


1 comment:

The Preece Family said...

Looks like fun with your brother's family in town. Your nieces and nephews are as beautiful as their cousin Sienna! :)