Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Cora...

Tonight I stumbled upon another blog that has humbled and completely broke my heart...
Please go and read about

BABY CORA

Donate...

To help build The Cora Playground

After selfishly celebrating my sweet girls 2nd birthday I was taken back by the
strength this young couple have shown in such a difficult situation.

I CAN NOT imagine the loss of a child. Sienna is such a part of me.
She controls my whole heart.
All I can say is I am headed upstairs to once again, rock & kiss my baby girl and thank my Father-In-Heaven that he has chosen me to raise this sweet spirit.
Thanks baby Cora for reminding me that having a child is a gift...
I am so grateful to know that Sienna was born into my family...
Where families can be together for Eternity.

No comments: