Friday, March 27, 2009

Look me in the eyes...

I needed to post this picture because it's pretty much the story of my life... Always chasing after this little princess and she's usually never looking back to see if I'm still there.

So, my baby is two... With this comes the terrible two's. If i'm going to be honest i'm pretty sure she's been in the "terrible two" stage since she turned one. I have been trying different ways to communicate with her and try to get her to listen to me. One of the things I have been doing is getting down at her level and saying "Sienna, look at me, look me in the eyes..." It really hasen't been working, and after tonight I am seriously questioning my parenting abilities. She was in the tub and I heard her saying (in a very scary and MEAN voice) "Look at me, Look at me" I peeked in to see what she was doing and she had her baby inches away from her face, repeatedly saying this over and over again! Steve asked her if she was mocking her momma and she just looked at me grinning while shaking her head yes... I am so in for it with this baby girl. My parents are laughing and laughing thanking there lucky stars I got a baby JUST like me.

3 comments:

Kath said...

Now THAT is hilarious. She is so stinkin' cute...I miss her cute little face. I am so glad you guys are coming down...we need to play with her!

Kim said...

I love that picture...so so cute!!! And that is so funny...things you say always sound SO DIFFERENT when you hear it come out of your babies mouth!!! She is adorable...and you are a great mommy!

Blanchards said...

I love it! At least she has not picked up the word damn like my daughter. Stuff like this makes you feel real good though doesn't it. Why can't they pick up the nice habits we have huh?! I love you guys and Sienna is seriously the cutest little 2 year old in the world!