Sunday, December 20, 2009

Seth Ethan Sargent

***Update- I literally decided the name walking out of the hospital... He just looks like a Seth to me, and I know a pretty amazing man with the same name :) Man does he have some big shoes to fill***
"Dopey" finally arrived... I really thought he was never coming... spent the morning getting a massage and pedicure then went into labor in the cafe rio line... Drove home from Park City with contractions 1-2 minutes apart, picked up daddy, left the big sister screaming that she didn't want to stay with Grandpa she wanted mama to stay home, made it to the hospital with plenty of time... He came just before Midnight last night, the 19th. Weighed in at 8 pounds 2 ounces (I knew he was bigger the Sienna) and 20 inches long... He has hair, not as much as his sister but quite a bit, looks more like a Sargent to me, then the Winterton babies. We have not named him yet, kind of feeling like a bad mama... Hopefully I will decide tonight! Wish me luck! All I can say in Merry Christmas to us, best present ever!

12 comments:

Team Huffaker said...

Hurray! He is darling!

Kath said...

Maybe I am biased, but when I saw him today, it sealed the deal that he is one of the cutest, sweetest little babies EVER! I am so glad we are here to see him. He is adorable in the picture, but he is absolutely perfect in real life! We are so happy to welcome little dopey to the family. He is precious and we love him so much already!

Aimee said...

Yay! He is adorable! Good luck with the name thing. I never thought picking out a name would be a hard thing to do until I had my own. I'm sure you and Steve will come up with something that suits him. I hope you and "Dopey" are doing well. Can't wait to hear more about the little man. I would agree that he looks like a Sargent baby. So sweet Stac! Congrats! :0)

The Crystal's said...

Congrats! He looks adorable.

Ferrin Family said...

He's adorable and I know the difficulty of naming a boy . . . I had to name 3 of them!! Good Luck!!

jill said...

so glad he is here and everyone is doing great. Congrats to you and the family. Sienna will make a wonderful 'big sister'.
love ya tons
Gma Jill

Chelsea Johnson said...

Congratulations! How adorable and I love the name. Its perfect! What a great Christmas!

Aimee said...

Love the name! So sweet! :0)

Tina said...

Congratulations! He is a gorgeous baby, and what that is such a cute hat! Boy names are SO hard, but what awesome name, I am sure he will make his Grandpa proud!

Tasia said...

Congrats! We are so happy he's here and everything went well

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! What a blessing to have a new, healthy baby boy!

McNeil Family said...

I really should check blogs more! He is so cute! I can't wait to see the little guy in person. I will probably leave my little germ carrier home. And by the way, the picture of Sienna at the top of your blog is adorable. Those pictures are amazing!