Monday, December 14, 2009

So I now believe that we have stopped this baby from coming so many times, he doesn't think that we want him...
I made it to the safe zone, I'm off bed rest so hopefully that will push me over the edge...
I really don't want to complain but I am so DONE!!!
Every time this kid moves I feel like he is sticking a giant knife into my left kidney.
It's really time!!!
On a side note Sienna got in trouble on Sunday night.
Daddy got after her so she ran up to her bedroom.
He went up to talk to her and she was hiding under her blanket.
He told her he wanted to hold her and she told him
"she didn't need him"
then Steve told her he still loved her and she looked at him and said
"you say you sorry daddy?"
Steve felt kind of bad after that...

3 comments:

The Richards family said...

Staci I keep checking in to see if baby is here yet... glad to know you did ok on bed rest and you made it! Now I will wait again to hear when he arrives!! We would love Sianna to come play with us if you need a place for her! Good luck with the name!!

Doc said...

Hey Girl, we are watching to see when you have the new one. Please let us know the second it happens. I pray for the best for you. Kraig and the office girls

The Crystal's said...

I'm laughing my guts out about the Steve getting upset with Seinna. Hang in there. I'm sure he will arrive with a bang when he is good and ready.